Saturday, May 21, 2011

Iceland Volcano Erupts

I wrote about this here on my blog before ... volcanoes will erupt & the resulting plumes of ash will stop air travel ... I got this info from the most trusted source of my many psychic friends ... & I agree that it is true ... many of my mediumistic friends are all saying the same things ... which when we have a consensus .. that is when i take notice ...

A volcano erupted in Ecuador as well a couple weeks ago ... I'll post a video of that too ...

Also dutchsinse of YouTube who I mention on this blog often ... has a link at the bottom of this article !! He's going big time !! It's from one of his successful predictions .. where he noticed 800 earthquakes & sure enough this other volcano erupted .. from back in February ... I'll try to post that video as well ... a volcano theme is emerging ...



REYKJAVIK, Iceland — Iceland's most active volcano has started erupting, scientists said Saturday – just over a year after another eruption on the North Atlantic island shut down European air traffic for days.

Iceland's Meteorological Office confirmed that an eruption had begun at the Grimsvotn volcano, accompanied by a series of small earthquakes. Smoke could be seen rising from the volcano, which lies under the uninhabited Vatnajokull glacier in southeast Iceland.

A no fly zone has been designated for 120 nautical miles (220 kilometers) in all directions from the eruption. Isavia, the company that operates and develops all airport facilities and air navigation services in Iceland, described this as standard procedure around eruptions.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/21/iceland-volcano-erupts-wh_n_865131.html

No comments:

Post a Comment