Friday, December 9, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Remains of 274 US troops dumped in landfill: report
Something for the patriots ...
The US Air Force dumped the cremated, partial remains of at least 274 troops in a landfill before halting the secretive practice in 2008, the Washington Post reported Thursday.
The procedure was never formally authorized or disclosed to senior Pentagon officials, who conducted a review of the cremation policies of Dover Air Base -- the main point of entry for US war dead -- in 2008, the Post said.
Nor was the dumping ever disclosed to the families of the fallen troops, who had authorized the military to dispose of the remains in a respectful and dignified manner, the Post said, citing Air Force officials.
The newspaper quoted officials as saying that a precise count of the remains disposed of at a Virginia landfill would require searching through the records of 6,300 troops whose remains have passed through Dover since 2001.
An additional group of 1,762 remains -- which could not undergo DNA testing because they were badly damaged or burned -- were also disposed of in this manner, the Post said, citing the Air Force.
Defense officials could not immediately be reached for comment.
Last month investigators said they had found "gross mismanagement" at the US Air Force mortuary, with body parts lost and remains mishandled.
After allegations from whistle-blowers, an Air Force probe found that two "portions of the remains" of fallen troops had been lost and uncovered other problems at the morgue.
New procedures have been put in place at the mortuary and the commander at the morgue, a colonel, together with two civilian officials were disciplined over the episode but not sacked.
The Dover affair echoes a scandal that erupted last year at Arlington National Cemetery, the country's hallowed ground for war dead. Investigators there uncovered cases of misidentified remains and mismanagement.
Following an Army probe, the conduct at Arlington is now the subject of a criminal investigation.
Amazing huge cloaked UFO next to Mercury MUST SEE!!!
Note: I do not endorse Alien or UFO conspiracy. I only repost interesting videos . The conclusions belong to those who originally post videos. There are many strange things being found in space. I do know that earth changes are coming & believe massive objects in space can be having an effect on these events which can come as soon as early 2012.
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Friday, December 2, 2011
FDR warned of Pearl Harbor attack days in advance
Pearl Harbor was not a surprise attack ... It was used to allow america to enter the war as there is enormous profits to be made during war time .... FDR had promised to not go to war ... so Pearl Harbor attack was allowed to happen ... just like 9/11 was either allowed to happen or was actually planned by the US Gov't .... there are other books on the fact that Gov't knew about Pearl Harbor attack including one that claims we had broken the Japanese code BEFORE Pearl Harbor attacks ....
A new book reports that two days before the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor that officially brought the United States into World War II, President Roosevelt was warned about such a possible attack in a memo from naval intelligence.
U.S. News' Paul Bedard writes more about the story:
In the newly revealed 20-page memo from FDR's declassified FBI file, the Office of Naval Intelligence on December 4 warned, "In anticipation of open conflict with this country, Japan is vigorously utilizing every available agency to secure military, naval and commercial information, paying particular attention to the West Coast, the Panama Canal and the Territory of Hawaii."
The memo comes from Craig Shirley's new book, December 1941: 31 Days that Changed America and Saved the World, which also reports that the Japanese were building a network of spies through their U.S. embassies and consulates. However, Shirley doesn't blame FDR for failing to act on the memo; instead, he compares the Roosevelt administration's inaction to the executive branch's failure to act on pre-9/11 intelligence. In each instance, Shirley contends, the evidence suggests "that there were more pieces to the puzzle" that the White House missed in the days and weeks leading up to the attack. "So many mistakes through so many levels of Washington," said Shirley. "Some things never change."
And in a bit of unusually related news, 45,000 residents will evacuate a town in Germany after the discovery of one of the largest unexploded bombs in history. Stars and Stripes reports the 4,000 pound bomb, with more than 3,000 pounds of attached explosives, was dropped on the town of Koblenz by the British Royal Air Force during the war. The bomb was discovered in the Rhine River, where water levels have dropped due to lack of rain. A 275-pound American bomb was also discovered nearby.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)